Education is the sovereign remedy for all economic ills”
Education today is global in perspective and practice. Teachers and students have to keep themselves abreast of international developments in their own area of specialization, as well as in related fields. Therefore, it is imperative that educational institution should have access to global contacts. The institute of learning must run according to the tenets of modern scientific management as the business corporations are managed……
Shiv Karan College of Education is one of the premier educational organizations dedicated to imparting quality education and promoting excellence in academic pursuits in the field of Teaching. This College is possessed with the objective of turning out high-caliber Professionals to meet rapidly growing needs in the educational field.
This college provides excellent infrastructure with spacious classrooms, well-equipped modern computer laboratories, workshops as per NCTE norms.
Shiv Karan College of Education welcomes students with good track record throughout their academic career. In course of their stay, We shall endeavour to mould their character, transform their personality and adequately equip them with hard and soft skills so that they can meet the challenges and varying needs in the educational field.
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION COURSE: (B.Ed.)
The Shiv Karan College of Education, provides the course leading to two year degree in education. Syllabus is framed as per regulation by NCTE/CRSU JIND, Sonipat.
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF B.Ed. COURSE :-
Enable the student teacher
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.